The lockdown means that we must remain at home where possible so it’s important for you think about your own and family’s wellbeing again during this time so that you are able to stay positive and in good health during this dire situation. It’s not always easy finding the right strategies to establish and maintain wellbeing as every method is unique to the individual; however, the following tips may help during these challenging times.
Resources to help your children talk about their worries, anxieties and changes.
- Coronavirus a book for children
- Coping with Coronavirus – A guide for young people
- Winnie and Wilbur stay at home – e book
- Everybody worries – E book
- Sesame Street for Early Years
- Healthy Sleep tips for Children
- Mental Health & Transitions
- Cruse support for parents
Emotional and Mental Health Support
Below are resources and websites that we recommend to help you with the emotional and mental health challenges you might face during this time. We hope you find them useful.
Talking to children about Coronavirus
Resources to support you with talking to your children about Coronavirus.
Mindfulness and Relaxation Activities
Bereavement and Grief