NMR is committed to providing the highest quality education for all our children regardless of background or barrier to learning in all aspect of school life through a tiered and targeted approach to school improvement. This includes:
- High quality teaching for all (including explicit teaching, scaffolding, cognitive and metacognitive strategies, and flexible groupings-(See Common Language of Teaching (pages 9 & 10) based upon Rosenshine’s Principles).
- Effective diagnostic assessment (based upon PiXL methodology).
- High quality remote learning opportunities (click here).
- High quality professional development opportunities.
- Targeted academic support (1:1 and small group tuition based upon data analysis).
- Wider Strategies (Supporting pupils’ social, emotional, and behavioural needs (Thrive), communicating with, and supporting parents).