Please find below the details of the days your child needs to come into school wearing their PE kit.
- Ash – Friday
- Holly – Friday
- Cherry – Tuesday and Friday
- Sycamore – Tuesday and Friday
- Tulip Tree – Monday and Friday
- Willow – Monday and Friday
- Elm – Wednesday and Friday
- Maple – Thursday and Friday
- Oak – Wednesday and Thursday
- Poplar – Monday and Thursday
- Beech – Monday and Tuesday
- Chestnut – Monday and Tuesday
- Hawthorn – Tuesday and Thursday
- Lime – Tuesday and Wednesday
Please can we remind you
- The children need to wear NMR PE shorts and tee shirt with tracksuit top and bottoms over the top.
- Trainers (preferably, as the weather will become more unreliable) if not plimsolls
- All pupils with long hair need to tie their hair back.
- All pupils with earrings need to either tape or remove them.